Take a walk around our 100,000sq.ft. AISC Certified Fabrication facility and you’ll quickly realize our emphasis is on quality craftsmanship and efficiency. You’ll find a department for every fabrication need. From the in house milling and machining department, to our burn tables and waterjet, to the new Peddinghaus Steel processing system, and our separate Stainless Steel Fabrication Facility. Between our Blasting Facility and our AISC Certified Paint booth, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more qualified setup. JPW’s Fab Shop is full of state of the art techniques and equipment, with skilled employees putting it all to use daily. Our bays are all equipped with 2 10-ton overhead cranes to provide us with the capability to tackle even the largest jobs. Our facility also includes an in-house detailing department utilizing the most up to date and innovative software available, giving JPW the edge when it comes to complex projects.
JPW Fabrication Specialties include but are not limited to the following:
- Multi-story Bldgs. and Commercial Retail stores
- Electrical Substation Steel- Design/ Build
- Steel Truss Fabrication & plate girders
- In house Sand blasting and painting booths.
- Ornamental Handrails, Aluminum, Carbon, and Stainless Steel
- Miscellaneous Steel Design and Fabrication, Load testing (ie. Stairs, Ladders, Lifting fixtures, Spreader beams, Pusher Snow plows, buckets, blade fixtures)
- Plate Weldment Fabrications/ in house bending & rolling capabilities
- Press breaks up to 12’ long with 250 ton capacities